.Absolutely. |
是这样;当然是;绝对如此 |
2.Absolutely impossible! |
绝对不可能的! |
3.All I have to do is learn English. |
我所要做的就是学英语。 |
4.Are you free tomorrow? |
你明天有空吗? |
5.Are you married? |
你结婚了吗? |
6.Are you used to the food here? |
你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗? |
7.Be careful. |
小心/注意。 |
8.Be my guest. |
请便/别客气。 |
9.Better late than never. |
迟到总比不到好。 |
10.Better luck next time. |
祝你下一次好运。 |
11.Better safe than sorry. |
小心不出大错。 |
12.Can I have a day off? |
我能请一天假吗? |
13.Can I help? |
要我帮忙吗? |
14.Can I take a message? |
要我传话吗? |
15.Can I take a rain check? |
你能改天再请我吗? |
16.Can I take your order? |
您要点菜吗? |
17.Can you give me a wake-up call? |
你能打电话叫醒我吗? |
18.Can you give me some feedback? |
你能给我一些建议吗? |
19.Can you make it? |
你能来吗? |
20.Can I have a word with you? |
我能跟你谈一谈吗? |
21.Cath me later. |
过会儿再来找我。 |
22.Cheer up! |
高兴起来!振作起来! |
23.Come in and make yourself at home. |
请进,别客气。 |
24.Could I have the bill,please? |
请把账单给我好吗? |
25.Could you drop me off at the airport? |
你能载我到飞机场吗? |
26.Could you speak slower? |
你能说得慢一点吗? |
27.Could you take a picture for me? |
你能帮我拍照吗? |
28.Did you enjoy your flight? |
你的飞行旅途愉快吗? |
29.Did you have a good day today? |
你今天过得好吗? |
30.Did you have a nice holiday? |
你假期过得愉快吗? |
31.Did you have fun? |
你玩得开心吗? |
32.Dinner is on me. |
晚饭我请客。 |
33.Do you have a room available? |
你们有空房间吗? |
34.Do you have any hobbies? |
你有什么爱好? |
35.Do you have some change? |
你有零钱吗? |
36. Do you mind my smoking? |
你介意我抽烟吗? |
37.Do you often work out? |
你经常锻炼身体吗? |
38.Do you speak English? |
你会说英语吗? |
39.Don't be so modest. |
别这么谦虚。 |
40.Don't bother. |
不用麻烦了。 |
41.Don't get me wrong. |
别误会我。 |
42.Don't give up. |
别放弃。 |
43.Don't jump to conclusions. |
不要急于下结论。 |
44.Don't let me down. |
别让我失望。 |
45.Don't make any mistakes. |
别出差错。 |
46.Don't mention it. |
不必客气。 |
47.Don't miss the boat. |
不要坐失良机。 |
48.Don't take any chances. |
不要心存侥幸。 |
49.Don't take it for granted. |
不要想当然。 |
50.Don't worry about it. |
别担心。 |
51.Easy come,easy go. |
来得容易,去得快。 |
52.Enjoy your meal. |
请慢慢享用吧。 |
53.Easier said than done. |
说是容易做时难。 |
54.First come,first served. |
捷足先登。 |
55.For here or to go? |
再这儿吃还是带走? |
56.Forget it. |
算了吧。 |
57.Forgive me. |
请原谅我。 |
58.Give me a call. |
给我打电话。 |
59.Give my best to your family. |
代我向你们全家问好。 |
60.Have him return my call. |
让他给我回电话。 |
61.Have you ever been to Japan? |
你去过日本吗? |
62.Have you finished yet? |
你做完了吗? |
63.Have you got anything larger? |
有大一点儿的吗? |
64.Have you got that? |
你明白我的意思吗? |
65.Have you heard from Mary? |
你收到玛丽的来信吗? |
66.He is in conference. |
他正在开会。 |
67.Help yourself,please. |
请自己用。 |
68.Hold your horses. |
耐心点儿。 |
69.How can I get in touch with you? |
我怎样能跟你联络上? |
70.How do I look? |
我看上去怎么样? |
71.How is it going? |
情况怎么样? |
72.How late are you open? |
你们营业到几点? |
73.How long did it last? |
持续了多久? |
74.How long will it take me to get there? |
到那儿要多长时间? |
75.How much is it? |
多少钱? |
76.How often do you eat out? |
你隔多久在外面吃一次饭? |
77.I apologize. |
我很抱歉。 |
78.I appreciate your invitation. |
感谢你的邀请。 |
79.I assure you. |
我向你保证。 |
80.I bet you can. |
我确信你能做到。 |
81.I can manage. |
我自己可以应付。 |
82.I can't afford it. |
我买不起。 |
83.I can't believe it. |
我简直不敢相信。 |
84.I can't resist the temptation. |
我不能抵挡诱惑。 |
85.I can't stand it. |
我受不了。 |
86.I can't tell. |
我说不准。 |
87.I couldn't agree more. |
我完全同意。 |
88.I couldn't get through. |
我打不通电话。 |
89.I couldn't help it. |
我没有办法。 |
90.I didn't mean to. |
我不是故意的。 |
91.I don't know for sure. |
我不能肯定。 |
92.I enjoy your company. |
我喜欢有你做伴。 |
93.I enjoyed it very much. |
我非常喜欢。 |
94.I envy you. |
我羡慕你。 |
95.I feel like having some dumplings. |
我很想吃饺子。 |
96.I feel terrible about it. |
太对不起了。 |
97.I feel the same way. |
我也有同感。 |
98.I have a complaint. |
我要投诉。 |
99.I have nothing to do with it. |
那与我无关。 |
100.I haven't the slightest idea. |
我一点儿都不知道。 |
101.I hope you'll forgive me. |
我希望你能原谅我。 |
102.I know the feeling. |
我知道那种感觉。 |
103.I mean what I say. |
我说话算数。 |
104.I owe you one. |
我欠你一个人情。 |
105.I really regret it. |
我真的非常后悔。 |
106.I suppose so. |
我想是这样。 |
107.I thought so, too. |
我也这样以为。 |
108.I understand completely. |
我完全明白。 |
109.I want to report a theft. |
我要报一宗盗窃案。 |
110.I want to reserve a room. |
我想预定一个房间。 |
111.I was just about to call you. |
我正准备打电话给你。 |
112.I was moved.= I was touched. |
我很受感动。 |
113.I wasn't aware of that. |
我没有意识到。 |
114.I wasn't born yesterday. |
我又不是三岁小孩。 |
115.I wish I could. |
但愿我能。 |
116.I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. |
如果我是你,我就不会担心。 |
117.I'd like a refund. |
我想要退款。 |
118.I'd like to deposit some money. |
我想存点儿钱。 |
119.I'd like to make a reservation. |
我想订票。 |
120.I'll be right with you. |
我马上就来。 |
121.I'll check it. |
我去查一下。 |
122.I'll do my best. |
我将会尽我最大努力。 |
123.I'll get it. |
我去接电话。 |
124.I'll give you a hand. |
我来帮助你。 |
125.I'll have to see about that. |
这事儿我得想一想再定。 |
126.I'll keep my eyes open. |
我会留意的。 |
127.I'll keep that in mind. |
我会记住的。 |
128.I'll pick up the tab. |
我来付帐。 |
129.I'll play it by ear. |
我将随兴而定。 |
130.I'll see what I can do. |
我看一看能怎么办。 |
131.I'll show you. |
我指给你看。 |
132.I'll take care of it. |
我来办这件事。 |
133.I'll take it. |
我要了。 |
134.I'll take your advice. |
我接受你的忠告。 |
135.I'll think it over. |
我仔细考虑一下。 |
136.I'll treat you to diner. |
我想请你吃晚饭。 |
137.I'll walk you to the door. |
我送你到门口。 |
138.I'm broke. |
我身无分文。 |
139.I'm crazy about English. |
我非常喜欢英语。 |
140.I'm easy to please. |
我很随和。 |
141.I'm glad to hear that. |
听到这消息我很高兴。 |
142.I'm glad you enjoyed it. |
你喜欢我就高兴。 |
143.I'm good at it. |
我做这个很在行。 |
144.I'm in a good mood. |
我现在心情很好。 |
145.I'm in good shape. |
我的身体状况很好。 |
146.I'm just having a look. |
我只是随便看看。 |
147.I'm looking for a part-time job. |
我正在找兼职工作。 |
148.I'm looking forward to it. |
我盼望着这件事。 |
149.I'm lost. |
我给搞糊涂了。 |
150.I'm not feeling well. |
我感觉不舒服。 |
151.I'm not myself today. |
我今天心神不宁。 |
152.I'm not really sure. |
我不太清楚。 |
153.I'm on a diet. |
我正在节食。 |
154.I'm on my way. |
我这就上路。 |
155.I'm pressed for time. |
我赶时间。 |
156.I'm sorry I'm late. |
对不起,我迟到了。 |
157.I'm sorry to hear that. |
听到这个消息我感到很遗憾。 |
158.I'm under a lot of pressure. |
我的压力很大。 |
159.I'm working on it. |
我正在努力。 |
160.I've changed my mind. |
我已经改变主意。 |
161.I've got a headache. |
我头痛。 |
162.I've got my hands full. |
我手头正忙。 |
163.I've got news for you. |
我要告诉你一个好消息。 |
164.I've got no idea. |
我不知道。 |
165.I've had enough. |
我已经吃饱了。 |
166.If I were in your shoes. |
如果我站在你的立场上。 |
167.Is that OK? |
这样可以吗? |
168.Is this seat taken? |
这位子有人坐吗? |
169.It all depends. |
视情形而定。 |
170.It can happen to anyone. |
这事可能发生在任何人身上。 |
171.It doesn't make any difference. |
都一样。 |
172.It doesn't matter to me. |
这对我来说无所谓。 |
173.It doesn't work. |
它出故障了。 |
174.It drives me crazy. |
他使我快要发疯了。 |
175.It isn't much. |
这是微不足道的。 |
176.It really comes in handy. |
有了它真是方便。 |
177.It slipped my mind. |
我不留神忘了。 |
178.It takes time. |
这需要时间。 |
179.It will come to me. |
我会想起来的。 |
180.It will do you good. |
这会对你有好处。 |
181.It won't happen again. |
下不为例。 |
182.It won't take much time. |
不会发很多时间的。 |
183.It won't work. |
行不通。 |
184.It's nice meeting you. |
很高兴认识你。 |
185.It's a deal. |
一言为定。 |
186.It's a long story. |
真是一言难尽。 |
187.It's a nice day today. |
今天天气很好。 |
188.It's a once in a lifetime chance. |
这是一生难得的机会。 |
189.It's a pain in the neck. |
这真是苦不堪言。 |
190.It's a piece of cake. |
这很容易。 |
191.It's a small world. |
这世界真小。 |
192.It's a waste of time. |
这是浪费时间。 |
193.It's about time. |
时间差不多了/是时候了。 |
194.It's all my fault. |
都是我的错。 |
195.It's awesome. |
棒极了。 |
196.It's awful. |
真糟糕。 |
197.It's been a long time. |
好久不见。 |
198.It's better than nothing. |
总比没有好。 |
199.It's essential. |
这是必要的。 |
200.It's hard to say. |
很难说。 |
201.It's incredible. |
令人难以置信/不可思议。 |
202.It's just what I had in mind. |
这正是我想要的。 |
203.It's my pleasure. |
这是我的荣幸。 |
204.It's no big deal. |
这没什么大不了的。 |
205.It's not your fault. |
不是你的错。 |
206.It's nothing. |
小事情/不足挂齿。 |
207.It's only a matter of time. |
这只是时间问题。 |
208.It's out of the question. |
这是不可能的。 |
209.It's time for dinner. |
该吃晚饭了。 |
210.It's up in the air. |
尚未决定。 |
211.It's up to date. |
这个很时兴。 |
212.It's up to you. |
一切由你决定。 |
213.It's very popular. |
他很受欢迎。 |
214.It's worth seeing. |
它绝对值得一看。 |
215.Just let it be. |
就这样吧。 |
216.Just to be on the safe side. |
为安全起见。 |
217.Keep the change. |
不用找了。 |
218.Keep up the good work. |
再接再厉。 |
219.Keep your fingers crossed. |
为成功祈祷吧。 |
220.Kill two birds with one stone. |
一举两得。 |
221.Let me get back to you. |
我过一会儿打给你吧。 |
222.Let me guess. |
让我猜一猜。 |
223.Let me put it this way. |
让我这么说吧。 |
224.Let me see. |
让我想一想。 |
225.Let's call it a day. |
我们今天就到这儿吧。 |
226.Let's celebrate! |
让我们好好庆祝一下吧! |
227.Let's find out. |
我们去问一下吧。 |
228.Let's get to the point. |
让我们言归正传。 |
229.Let's get together sometime. |
有时间我们聚一下吧。 |
230.Let's hope for the best. |
让我们往好处想吧。 |
231.Let's keep in touch. |
让我们保持联系。 |
232.Let's make up. |
让我们言归于好吧。 |
233.Let's go visit them. |
让我们去拜访他们吧。 |
234.Let's talk over dinner. |
我们边吃边谈吧。 |
235.Long time no see. |
好久不见。 |
236.Look before you leap. |
三思而后行。 |
237.May I ask you a question? |
我可以问一个问题吗? |
238.May I have a receipt? |
我可以要一张收据吗? |
239.May I have your name,please? |
请问你叫什么名字? |
240.May I pay by credit card? |
我可以用信用卡付款吗? |
241.May I try it on? |
我能试穿一下吗? |
242.Maybe it will work. |
也许这个办法会有效。 |
243.Maybe some other time. |
也许下一次吧。 |
244.My mouth is watering. |
我在流口水了。 |
245.My phone was out of order. |
我的电话坏了。 |
246.No pain,no gain. |
不劳则无获。 |
247.No problem. |
没问题。 |
248.Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. |
心之所愿,无事不成。 |
249.Pain past is pleasure. |
过去的痛苦即是快乐。 |
250.Please accept my apology. |
请接受我的道歉。 |
251.Please don't blame yourself. |
请不要责怪你自己。 |
252.Please leave me alone. |
请别打扰我。 |
253.Please let me know. |
请告诉我一声。 |
254.Please make yourself at home. |
请别客气。 |
255.Please show me the menu. |
请把菜单给我。 |
256.Probably. |
可能吧。 |
257.So far ,so good. |
到目前为止还好。 |
258.Something must be done about it. |
必须得想个办法。 |
259.Something's come up. |
发生了一些事。 |
260.Storms make trees take deeper roots. |
风暴使树木深深扎根。 |
261.Suit yourself. |
随你便。 |
262.Take care. |
请多保重。 |
263.Take it or leave it. |
要不要由你。 |
264.Take my word for it. |
相信我的话。 |
265.Take your time. |
慢慢来。 |
266.Thank you all the same. |
不管怎样还是要谢谢你。 |
267.Thank you for everything. |
感谢你做的一切。 |
268.Thanks a million. |
非常感谢。 |
269.Thanks for the warning. |
谢谢你的提醒。 |
270.Thanks for your cooperation. |
多谢合作。 |
271.That couldn't be better. |
那再好不过了。 |
272.That depends. |
看情况。 |
273.That makes sense. |
那可以理解。 |
274.That reminds me. |
那可提醒我了。 |
275.That rings a bell. |
我总算想起来了。 |
276.That sounds like a good idea. |
那听上去是个好主意。 |
277.That's all right. |
没关系。 |
278.That's disgusting. |
真讨厌。 |
279.That's fair. |
那样公平。 |
280.That's for sure. |
那是肯定的。 |
281.That's good to know. |
幸好知道了这件事。 |
282.That's just what I was thinking. |
我也是这么想的。 |
283.That's life. |
这就是生活。 |
284.That's more like it. |
那样才像话。 |
285.That's not a problem. |
那没问题。 |
286.That's not true. |
那是不对的。 |
287.That's OK. |
可以。 |
288.That's ridiculous. |
那太荒唐了。 |
289.That's the way I look at it,too. |
我也是这么想。 |
290.That's the way it is. |
就是这么回事。 |
291.That's worthwhile. |
那是值得的。 |
292.The same to you. |
你也一样。 |
293.The shortest answer is doing. |
最简短的回答是干。 |
294.The sooner,the better. |
愈快愈好。 |
295.There is a call for you. |
有你的电话。 |
296.There is no doubt about it. |
那是毫无疑问的。 |
297.There is nothing I can do. |
我无能为力。 |
298.There's a possibility. |
有这个可能。 |
299.These things happen all the time. |
这是常有的事。 |
300.This soup tastes great. |
这个汤非常美味。 |
301.Time is money. |
时间就是金钱。 |
302.Tomorrow never comes. |
莫依赖明天。 |
303.Two heads are better than one. |
人多智广。 |
304.We are in the sme boat. |
我们的处境相同。 |
305.We can get by. |
我们过得去。 |
306.We can work it out. |
我们可以解决这个问题。 |
307.We have a lot in common. |
我们有很多相同之处。 |
308.We'll see. |
再说吧。 |
309.What a coincidence! |
真是太巧了! |
310.What a shame! |
真是遗憾! |
311.What are you up to? |
你在忙什么呢? |
312.What are you talking about? |
你在说什么? |
313.What are your plans for the weekend? |
你周末计划做什么? |
314.What can I do for you? |
要我帮忙吗? |
315.What do you do for relaxation? |
你做什么消遣? |
316.What do you recommend? |
你推荐什么? |
317.What do you think of my new car? |
你觉得我的新车怎么样? |
318.What do you think of it? |
你觉得怎么样? |
319.What is it about? |
这是关于什么的? |
320.What is it like there? |
那儿怎么样? |
321.What makes you say so? |
你怎么这么说? |
322.What's going on? |
发生什么事了? |
323.What's on your mind? |
你在想什么呢? |
324.What's the deadline? |
截止到什么时候? |
325.What's the matter with you? |
你怎么啦? |
326.What's the purpose of your visit? |
你来访的目的是什么? |
327.What's the weather like? |
天气怎么样? |
328.What's your favorite food? |
你最喜欢的食物是什么? |
329.What's your job? |
你做什么工作? |
330.Whatever you think is fine with me. |
我随你。 |
331.When is the most convenient time for you? |
你什么时候最方便?, |
332.When will it be ready? |
什么时候能准备好? |
333.Where are you going? |
你去哪儿? |
334.Where can I check in? |
在那儿办理登记手续? |
335.Where can I go for help? |
我该怎么办? |
336.Where do you live? |
你住在哪儿? |
337.Where have you been? |
你去哪儿了? |
338.Where is the rest room ,please? |
请问洗手间在哪儿? |
339.Where were we? |
我们说到哪儿了? |
340.Who is in charge here? |
这里谁负责? |
341.Would you care for a drink? |
你要不要来点儿喝的? |
342.Would you do me a favor? |
你能帮我一个忙吗? |
343.You are just saying that. |
你只是说说而已。 |
344.You are kidding. |
你开玩笑吧。 |
345.You are so considerate. |
你真有心。 |
346.You can count on me. |
你可以指望我。 |
347.You can say that again. |
我同意。 |
348.You can't complain. |
你该知足了。 |
349.You deserve it. |
这是你应得的。 |
350.You did a good job. |
你干得很好。 |
351.You get what you pay for. |
一分钱一分货。 |
352.You got a good deal. |
你买得真便宜。 |
353.You need a vacation. |
你需要休息。 |
354.You never know. |
世事难料。 |
355.You said it. |
你算说对了。 |
356.You should give it a try. |
你应该试一试。 |
357.You should take advantage of it. |
你应该好好利用这个机会。 |
358.You will be better off. |
你的状况会好起来的。 |
359.You will have to wait and see. |
你得等一等看。 |
360.You'll get used to it. |
你会习惯的。 |
361.You've dialed the wrong number. |
你拨错电话号码了。 |
362.You've got a point there. |
你说的有道理。 |
363.You've got it. |
你明白了。 |
364.You've made a good choice. |
你的眼力不错。 |
365.Your satisfaction is guaranteed. |
包你满意 |