大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服? Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。 Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗? Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。 Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.
大夫:你呕吐过没有? Doctor: Have you vomitted?
病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。 Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。 Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。 Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.
大夫:待会儿见。 Doctor: See you later.
病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。 Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.
大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。 Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。 Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
大夫:不客气。 Doctor: You are welcome.
单词 Words
seafood n. 海鲜 roastduck n. 烤鸭 vomit vi. 呕吐 bathroom n. 厕所 laboratory n. 化验室 indigestion n. 消化不良 oily adj. 油腻 avoid vt. 避免
短语 Phrases
a great variety of things 种类很多 made several trips to the bathroom 上了好几趟厕所 get your stools tested 做一个大便检查 write out a slip 开一张化验单 take your seat 请坐 due to 因为,由于
句子 Sentence Patterns
你呕吐过没有?
Have you vomitted?
昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。 I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
你得做一个大便检查。 Now you have to get your stools tested.
我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。 I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。 It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.
接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。 I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
相关单词 Related Words
bellyache 肚子痛 enteritis 肠炎 gastralgia 胃痛 gastritis 胃炎 appendictis 阑尾炎 enterogastritis 肠胃炎 constipation 便秘 nephritis 肾炎 diabetes 糖尿病 uraemia 尿毒症 urethritis 尿道炎 cystitis 膀胱炎 diarrhoea 腹泻 dysentery 痢疾 piles 痔疮 haememorrhoids 痔疮
相关短语 Related Phrases
have a pain in the chest 胸口痛 have a pain in the abdomen 肚子痛 hav e a pain in the back 背痛 have a pain in the ear 耳痛 have a pain in the loins 腰痛 have a running nose 流鼻涕 have a stuffed-up nose 鼻子不通 have a bad cough 咳嗽得厉害 bring up phlegm when coughing 咳嗽有痰 tougue heavily coated 舌苔很厚 have a foul breath 口臭 have a bitter taste in one's mouth 口发苦 run with tears 流泪 have watery eyes 流泪
相关表达方式 Related Expression
I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke) 我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)
I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye) 我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)
I have got a pain in my belly. 我肚子疼。
I have diarrhoea. 我拉肚子了。
I have a splitting headache. 我头痛得快要裂开似的。
I hace been having pains in my chest recently. 最近我一直胸口痛。
I have been losing sleep. 我最近一直失眠。
I have been throwing up. 我最近一直呕吐 。
I have got a bad appetite. 我的胃口不好。
I have a ringing in my ears. 我耳朵嗡嗡作响。
My right eardrum has been infected. 我的右耳鼓被感染了。
My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds. 我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。
(声明:本站所使用图片及文章如无注明本站原创均为网上转载而来,本站刊载内容以共享和研究为目的,如对刊载内容有异议,请联系本站站长。本站文章标有原创文章字样或者署名本站律师姓名者,转载时请务必注明出处和作者,否则将追究其法律责任。) |