李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比尔病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What's wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him.
约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.
李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won't let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
单词 Words
spot n. 斑点
shoulder n. 肩膀
fever n. 发烧,高烧
temperature n. 温度
centigrade n. 摄氏
measles n. 麻疹
operation n. 手术
scratch vt 抓,搔
短语 Phrases
all over one's body 周身,全身
39 degrees in centigrade 摄氏39度
all day long 整天,一天到晚
have an operation (on sb) 动手术
keep sb from doing sth 阻止,防止
句子 Sentence Patterns
Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
What's the matter with you?
你怎么啦,李太太?
What's wrong with Bill?
比尔哪儿不舒服?
I'm going to have an operation this morning.
今天上午我得给病人动手术。
Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
相关单词 (人体部位 第二部分)
Related Words (Human Organs part two)
neck 颈部
windpipe 气管
gullet 食管
shoulder 肩膀
armpit 腋窝
nipple 乳头
chest 胸部
navel 肚肌
abdomen 腹部
private parts 阴部
pudendum 女外阴
back 背
waist 腰
hip 臀部
buttock 臀部
collarbone 锁骨
rib 肋骨
backbone 脊骨
shoulder joint 肩关节
shoulder blade 肩胛骨
breastbone 胸骨
elbow joint 肘关节
pelvis 盆骨
kneecap 膝盖骨
bone 骨头
skeleton 骨架
sinew 腱
相关短语 Related Phrases
be fully engaged 日程安满,没有空闲
as early as possible 尽早
spare sb a few minutes 给某人抽出点时间
operate on sb 动手术
run a temperature 发高烧
stop somebody from doing 阻止某人做某事
day and night 夜以继日
相关表达方式 Related Expressions
Dr. Johnson is fully engaged today.
约翰逊大夫今天已经排满了。
Anytime this week except Wednesday will be all right for me.
本周除了星期三以外其他时间都行。
Would 2:00 tomorrow afternoon be convenient for you?
明天下午两点您方便吗?
That suits me perfectly.
这个时间对我来说十分合适。
Would you schedule the diagnosis as early as possible?
能把诊断的时间安排得尽量早一些好吗?
Can you spare me a few minutes this afternoon?
今天下午你能抽出点时间吗?
Dr. Johnson will be expecting you at 9:00 a. m. in his office.
约翰逊大夫早上九点将在他的办公室等你。
Can you make it any other time the day after tomorrow.
你能把它安排在后天的另外一个时间吗?
As the appointment book indicates, Dr. Johnson will be free only on the morning of the 5th.
从预约簿来看,约翰逊大夫只有在10 号上午有空。
I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?
今天下午我能来找约翰逊大夫看病吗?
Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00?
明天早上10点你能来吗?
I'm afraid Dr. Johnson is occupied this afternoon.
恐怕约翰逊今天下午没有空。
Will you be free the day after tomorrow at 4:00 p.m.?
后天下午4点你有空吗? |